Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exodus 30-31

Day 40

Exodus 30-31

Exodus 31:1-3
Then the Lord said to Moses, "See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills

Isn't it cool that God chooses us, then He fills us with what we need to carry out His vision for our lives...

•I can't do that, I'm not qualified
•I can't do that, I don't have a seminar degree...

Yes you are qualified because God will give you everything you need because He has called you and He will give you the tool and, he will put the people in your life that you need to accomplish it!  His purposes are good and holy and He will finish the work He began in you!  (Philippians 1:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment